PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY USING THIS WEBAPP YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THIS WEBAPP.
Who we are and what this agreement does
We PLUTO DIGITAL – PRODUCT HOLDINGS LTD, a private company limited by shares incorporated in the Seychelles with registered office at Suite 202, 2nd Floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, P.O Box 1352, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles and with company registration number 232270 license you to use:
- the YOP dApp web application software, the data supplied with the software, (dApp) and any updates or supplements to it; and
- any related electronic documentation (Documentation).;
as permitted in these terms.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the dApp or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Operating system requirements
The dApp requires one of the following browser types: Chrome, Brave or Firefox.
Support for the dApp and how to tell us about problems
Support. If you want to learn more about the dApp or the Service or have any problems using them please contact us.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the dApp or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please message our customer service team via Discord.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so through push notifications in the dApp.
How you may use the dApp, including how many devices you may use it on and Applicable Restrictions
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
- view, use and display the dApp and the Service on such devices for your personal purposes only;
- use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the dApp and the Service; and
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the dApp incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
- You may not use the dApp in the below locations. We will use your IP to block these locations:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of Congo
The People’s Republic of China
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America
You must be 18 years of age or over to accept these terms and use the dApp.
You must be 18 years of age or over to accept these terms and use the dApp.
You may not transfer the dApp to someone else
We are giving you personally the right to use the dApp and the Service as set out above (HOW YOU MAY USE THE dAPP). You may not otherwise transfer the dApp or the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the dApp is installed, you must remove the dApp from it.
Changes to these terms
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce.
It is the user’s responsibility to periodically check the terms to ensure they stay up to date.
By continuing to use the dApp, you are accepting the Terms.
Update to the dApp and changes to the Service
From time to time we may automatically update the dApp and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update the dApp for these reasons
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the dApp and the Services.
The dApp will always work with the current or previous version of the operating system (as it may be updated from time to time) and match the description of it provided to you when you bought it.
If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
If you access the dApp from a phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the dApp or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the dApp on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
We may collect location data (but you can turn location services off)
Certain Services including Google Analytics, will make use of location data sent from your devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the dApp on the device. If you use these Services, you consent to us and our affiliates’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, retention, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services.
You may stop us collecting such data at any time by turning off the location services settings on your device.
We are not responsible for other websites Or Protocols you link to
The dApp or any Service may contain links to other independent websites or protocols which are not provided by us. Such independent sites and protocols are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites or protocols, including whether to buy any products (including but not being limited digital assets) or services offered by them.
You agree that you will:
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the dApp or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the dApp, Documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the dApp or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the dApp, Documentation or Services nor permit the dApp or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the dApp and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the dApp or the Services nor attempt to do any such things; and
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the dApp or any Service.
Acceptable use restrictions
- not use the dApp or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the dApp, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the dApp or any Service, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the dApp or any Service;
- not use the dApp or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the dApp, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us and the rights in the dApp and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the dApp, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When we are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not liable for business losses. The dApp is for domestic and private use. If you use the dApp for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Limitations to the dApp and the Services. The dApp and the Services are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the dApp or the Service. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the dApp and the Service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Please back-up content and data used with the dApp. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the dApp, to protect yourself in case of problems with the dApp or the Service.
Check that the dApp and the Services are suitable for you. The dApp and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the dApp and the Services meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the dApp or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
We may end your rights to use the dApp and the Services if you break these terms
We may end your rights to use the dApp and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the dApp and Services:
- You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the dApp and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the dApp from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the dApp which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and remove the dApp from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
No rights for third parties
This agreement does not give rise to any rights to third parties to enforce any term of this agreement.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings
These terms are governed by Seychelles law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms, the dApp and Documentation exclusively in the Courts of Seychelles.
Our whitepaper provides a complete picture of the YOP Ecosystem. Starting with a background on DeFi and Yield Farming, we then move on to the YOP Vision, Protocol and Partnership opportunities, where we will explore some of the key challenges with DeFi today and how the YOP Team aims to address these challenges as part of the wider YOP Ecosystem.